Friday, August 14, 2009

Working on a schedule





Okay, so I am a real mom now. I am actually eating mac & cheese for dinner... for the first time in... geez, almost a decade. It was disgusting. Of course, I went with the 25 cent box from WalMart instead of splurging for the name brand. Nasty.

I am working on getting Aiden on a schedule... not an easy thing. He tends to want to eat for 5 minutes, sleep for 15 minutes, eat again for 5 minutes, sleep again for 15 minutes. So I am working on getting him scheduled. As you can see from the picture, he just can't seem to stay awake long enough to eat. He will eventually. I love this picture. It is so funny.

I also thought I would post a picture of my darling son's hairline. It is so funny. I have had people ask me if I want to mohawk it. No thanks.

He is so awake all the time. I love it. He is talking so well and he is really reacting to interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment