Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No pictures, PLEASE

Today I drove to Tremonton to get a root canal. Dustin is the best dentist in the world. Jodi is the best assistant in the world. I love them both. But right now I love them both for the following reasons:

  • Dustin doesn't make it hurt. At all. (The last 3 times I have had dental work, he has put me under sedation which is AWWWWESOME, but this time, I had to drive home, so...)
  • He jokes around
  • He let me have the gas.
  • Jodi offered to take a picture of me in the nasal mask thingy, goggles, totally out of my mind for this blog. No thanks!
  • They let me come on Dustin's day off.
  • Neither of them judged me.
  • They didn't laugh when the gas went a little too high... and so did I.
  • Because they are just simply two really great, loving, awesome people.
Thanks, Dustin. Thanks, Jodi. You guys saved my tooth. And my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment