Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shocked I am still single.

We stayed home again for an entire weekend.  I have always been the person who loves to get out and do things.  But today we didn't even get out of our pajamas until 3pm.  Aiden has been teething again and still has thrush, so it was just fun to snuggle in and keep his fussiness at home.

This is how we sleep.  (The laptop was for a movie we were watching...).  Where does Mom sleep?  Anywhere she can find room!!!


I am, frankly, shocked that I am still single.  Especially after this last weekend.  These are the highlights of the weekend:

Friday night:
TV dinner
I watched the biography of Freddy Mercury until 2am.  
Ironed my sheets
Didn't put on makeup

Saturday:
Took the garbage from the diaper pail out.  (yay!!!)
Made bread
Cleaned windows (see below)
Clipped Aiden's fingernails
Didn't put on makeup

Sunday:
Slept in until 9:17am
Folded laundry
Watched the biography of Don Knotts
Didn't put on makeup

With a swingin' weekend like this, why am I still single?  Hmmmm....


The right side was cleaned 4 times!  The one on the left not cleaned.  I am so embarrassed.  YUCK!!!


After cleaning one side of the window.  Gross!


But it was lovely to spend the whole weekend with my baby and I enjoyed every single minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment