Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Challenge

COOLEST website time waster ever!!!!!

I love it and it makes the most beautiful pictures ever.  I was challenged by a friend to make a couple of pictures that represent my life.  I really never had thought about art representing my life and I found that it was much harder than I thought.  I am not an artist, but this was fun and thought-provoking.


1.  Create an abstract to represent your family. 

The red represents me.  The blue is Aiden.  The green is Roman (the dog).
We are all individuals with a common family.  The family part is the lightest and I figure we are the happiest when we are together and functioning as a family.  So... that is so Confusious of me.

2.  Create a piece of art that represents your feeling on life, love and the future. This is a little less philosophical.  Green is optimism.  Blue is spirituality.  Red is love and passion.  The leftover white is the future.  I think there is so much left to experience.

That's all I have in me.  No more insights into my soul.  

Just a super cool website that allows you to have a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment