Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

With Easter last week and Conference the same weekend, our big extended family had the Easter Egg hunt this week.  Teresa did, as always, an amazing job organizing fun things for everyone.  We hunted for eggs, then decorated Easter Eggs outside.  It was actually warm for being so overcast and Aiden had a great time.

I love that Aiden has so many wonderful men in his life:  His uncles, his cousins... they are all great.  Cousin Mike hid the eggs.  Uncle Dave and his cousins helped him find eggs.  Uncle Chris cuddled him while he was "squirley".  Thanks, guys, for being a great example to my boy.

Cousin Mikey is one of his favorites.  And mine, too!


Cousin Breanna, Aido, and Uncle Scott






Look what I found, MOM!!!


Fun at Aunt Teresa and Uncle Scott's house!
I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment