Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy baby

I hate working.  Don't get me wrong.  I love what I do.  I love the people I work with.  I just hate working because I miss so much of Tater's life.  I love being with him, even when he is "Senor Grumpy Shorts" like tonight.

When I picked him up from Aunt Kari's, they were at Aunt Lisa's swimming (Happy Birthday, Kelle) for Kelle's birthday party.  Lisa has 5 boys and was gracious enough to lend me a swimming outfit and swim diaper.  I had the hat.


Cousins Tyler and Jessica.  Both so good with the baby.

Has it really been 14 years since Kelle was born?  Just yesterday, it seems, we were calling her Peach Fuzz due to the unruly hair.  Yeesh.  It goes by so fast.  

Then, Aunt Lisa volunteered to help me buzz Aiden's hair.  It helps that she has 5 boys and is a pro at this.  He didn't move.  She even knew how to trim the cowlicks in the back.  *sigh*  I have a lot to learn.

We went to dinner with Uncle Chris and relaxed and talked, but Tater blew through a diaper and outfit - and I didn't have a spare.  Bad mother.  Sorry, Uncle Chris.  

Aiden has started doing this sound... 'Lllllllll ut.......llllllll ut"  and I could figure out what he was saying until I started singing our "clean up, clean up"  song.  He is saying "Clean UP.  Clean Up."  Then he puts toys in the bucket.  So funny!!!

Then bath, books, bottle, brush (teeth) and bed.


Love little baby bums!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment