Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lovely People

I know so many really lovely people.  I really have a lot of people in my life that are wonderful and two of those wonderful, lovely people are having a baby!

Congrats to Mikey (aka Monkey Boy) and Amanda (aka Manders).  It has been one hell of a road to get this little spirit here.

Last night I was privileged to be invited to a birthday dinner for Mike (26 years old!  GASP!  That means I am...  crap...) who is my nephew.  Mike's dad was so patient with little man sitting next to him throwing breadstick remnants at him and throwing a Teething Toddler Tantrum.  Mike's mom, my sister, is the most demure, lovely, patient person I know.  She was patient with Mister throwing silverware and napkins.  And didn't complain.

And then Mike's baby, Gracie, told everyone she is going to be a big sister.
Yeeeee-hawwww

No comments:

Post a Comment