Thursday, February 3, 2011

Above average day, sad sad day

First, let's get one thing out of the way.  WinCo must come to Clearfield.  24-pack of Diet Pepsi with Cherry for $1.29... WHAT?!  Boo-yah!

Okay, now on to the day.  I worked from home today and was able to see a good friend of mine. A very dear friend of mine (you know who you are) who is going through a really, really tough time in her life right now. Someone in her life is making choices that effect many other little people and it breaks my heart.  And hers.  Hugs and kisses to you.   Thank you for letting me listen, even for a minute.  I hope it helps.

After I was finished working (around 3ish...) I packed up my little man and we headed to Ogden.  It was cold, but beautiful and I could not pass up the chance to see the trains.  We went to the Ogden Union Station and had a nice, cold, fantastic afternoon.

Oh, but I miss a good camera.  I would have had the best pictures.  Especially this first one...  Ah, well.  Maybe some day.  These were taken from my iPhone.  Boooo.

In between two HUGE trains.  And Tater in his bomber jacket.  Priceless.

He kept saying "Hiro!  Hiro"  There was a giant train that looked like Hiro.  (If you are not aware of who Hiro is, he is an old engine from Japan that Thomas finds broken down and saves him from the scrapyard.  Watch Hero of the Rails.  Or don't.  But you will miss the best Japanese Train Engine story there is out there...)


Okay, just so I don't get the "Mother of the Year" Award, this is a model train and, no, there is really not 600 volts of electricity about to kill my son.


Union Grill, bless you for having steamed veggies that I can eat on my diet.  
I heart you.

1 comment:

  1. I always love looking at your blog. You and aiden have so much fun together. Love all the cute pictures.

    Julie and landon

    ReplyDelete