We were supposed to be "baking" with playdoh. I have a mini rolling pin, a mini potato masher and many spoons and gadgets that make it fun. (Heck! I have more fun sometimes that he does...)
Here is what actually happened:
"Cool! Mom got me this tub of squishy goo. Sweet. But wait!! The tub has this little cool lid that fits directly over another tub and snaps into place. That is much cooler that the green squishy goo. Oh wait!! She brought me this rolling pin! That is so much cooler than the tub that the goo goes into. How does it spin when you hold the handles still? I MUST find out by taking it apart. Hmmm... won't come apart. If I bang it, it may come apart. No? Well, how about me trying just one side of the rollers. No, not that either. Rats. I will pull a fit and throw the green goo at Mom."
I played with the playdoh and Aiden played with the cooking utensils and we both had fun.
Oh, and there is a corndog picture thrown in here for kicks and giggles...
No comments:
Post a Comment