Sunday, March 6, 2011

A grand day out

Aiden and I had a grand adventure with all-boy things.  Well, except the bridal shower in the morning.  Welcome to the family, Danika.  Yeah, you don't know us yet, but think of it this way... "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" without the Greek.

Then, Aiden and I went for lunch and then to the HAFB Museum.  He wore his bomber jacket and was ready!!

Aiden loved, loved, loved the big planes outside.

Really tender picture.  Unless you had the audio.  Aiden is saying, "ABC... ABC..."

He was SO tired.  





There was a cool grandpa there who had made 4 or 5 little jet planes for the kids to ride in.  


Then we came home and played pirates.  Okay, Aiden lined up the cannons, (below) while I tried to show him how to sword fight and smuggle the booty from the scurvy brigands.  Meh, he caught on eventually, but I think it was more to humor Mom.


But, he does know how to leave a path of pirate destruction.  

Fun day, fun boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment