Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 2 and 3 - okay, maybe not day 2

Our grand Easter Adventure continues.  First, I have to explain that Day 2 consisted of coloring.  Aiden loves when I get out the crayons.  He loves to put them in categories - all the light ones and all the dark ones.  He loves to say the colors as he holds them up (he is AWESOME and yellow and purple, but can't say the easy ones... go figure...).  He does not like to actually put the crayon to paper.  He doesn't like coloring.  He will do one or two swipes to appease his mother, but not really his thing.  So, Day 2 was a bust.

But yesterday, Day 3, was so fun.  I bought a little egg kit from Michael's Crafts and, since it was 60% off, we just went to town decorating little foam eggs with little foam art.  One side is sticky and there was a time or two that Aiden couldn't get the sticker to the egg and we had... well, frankly, a toddler meltdown.  But overall it was so, so fun!!




Totally stuck.  And ensuing meltdown.

Finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment