Promise me that every parent has "one of those days" because yesterday was a doozie. Mister was no better or worse than usual, but I was in one of those moods. For some reason, the bashing of toys into my legs - that doesn't usually bother me - made me so angry. The running around instead of lying still during a diaper change made me so frustrated. The constant "MAAAAAAHHHHHHHMMM" got on my nerves. Poor bug got the result of it.
Finally, I just had to come back when he was sleeping and remember that it is not his fault - it is mine. He went to bed confused because Mom was not happy with him and he didn't know why. So, when he woke up at 11pm and crawled into my bed, I loved on him, cried and remembered why I love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment