Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor-less Day

Super brilliant, this holiday called Labor Day.  Especially since we never really do much of anything involving labor.  We had a four-day weekend full of great adventures.  Today was no exception.

We went with the Smedley girls to Rainbow Gardens and had a lovely lunch at the Greenery.  Super Swell.  I love their Halloween things every year.  This year was no exception.  We found Aiden this cup with his name on it that has a straw that doesn't come out of the cup.  Brilliant idea!  We had so much fun and that place really makes me feel like a decorating loser.

Then, Aiden and I went home for a much needed nap.  After the nap, we packed up and headed back to Ogden to go see the Dinosaurs.  We haven't been there in such a long time, we had to go.  It was beautiful and overcast.  What a lovely day!












After the dino park, we went to Smedleys for a BBQ.  I don't know what Aiden was on, but he was WILD!!  He was running, spinning, screaming, and just hyper.  He crashed on the way home.  I guess a big day for not doing much!

No comments:

Post a Comment