Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beautiful and Funny

My beautiful mother's birthday was Monday.  The hillside above her grave was beautiful.  Very, very beautiful. I understand why my mother loved having a birthday in October.  Her birthday is always in the most beautiful week of the entire year.  The hillside is always ablaze and the air is finally starting to cooperate with my sweater collection.


Monday night, my nephew and his wife welcomed a beautiful baby girl to the world.  Emma is beautiful, just beautiful.  I think that Grandma B had something to do with the 11pm delivery on her birthday.

And now... on to the funny.

Mister is hilarious.  There are so many things that he says or does that I forget to write down.  So, here is my list to myself:

  • Saying:  "I believe this is the man you are looking for.... YOU BOUGHT ME!" from Tangled.  the quote is really off and it is hilarious.
  • When he falls, someone else falls, or he watches some kind of accident "Oh, biff."
  • When he needs help and grabs for you hand to get your attention, he always get the ring finger.  Never any other finger.  Always the ring finger.
Funny, funny kid.  I love him so so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment