Jessica is Aiden's cousin and literally has been there with Aiden from the moment he was born. She was the first to watch him all day while I flew to Dallas for a job interview - he was 5 weeks old. She has been there at the hospital for him 3 times... she has been beside him for his best and greatest moments.

She is leaving tomorrow for Rome, Italy for 18 months to be a representative of the Lord as an LDS missionary. And I will miss her more than I can say.
Today she took Aiden for a "date"... lunch, the park, and a nap together. She is such an amazing cousin. They spent the day and evening hanging out. When I came to pick him up, it was goodbye since we won't be seeing her tomorrow. We all cried and Aiden wondered why Jessica was crying. I think that made it harder. He doesn't understand, but we will make sure he doesn't forget....
Oh, crap. Now I am crying again.
No comments:
Post a Comment