Monday, April 23, 2012

Wedding of the Century.

My beautiful and lovely niece, Shiree, married her sweetheart, who is also so wonderful.  Kelly, welcome to our huge family.  We already adore you and the way to take care of our beautiful Shiree. 

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the happy couple because the pictures that they had taken by the professionals were... well, amazing.  Check this blog for more information and pictures will soon be up... I will be stealing them from my sister's blog as I can...

The day before the wedding, we spent the day decorating and getting ready.  We dipped about a billion strawberries with my sisters.  Man, we are fun family.

Shiree asked if I could have Aiden in a tuxedo for the day... Well, YEAH!!  The day was beautiful.  I dropped off Aiden to his favorite cousins and then headed for the temple.  I was able to be part of one of the most wonderful ceremonies I have ever been through.  Then, we waited for the bride and groom!!

It was the most springy spring day you have ever known.  It was windy for a moment, then sunny, then sprinkled gently.  Perfect day.


Finally at long last, the happy couple came out and we pictured away.

My favorite picture of the day.  Total candid shot, but a sweet toddler and the happy couple behind.

That night, we helped with the reception, which was so magical, and sent the new Volkert couple on their way.

Congratulations, Kelly and Shiree.

No comments:

Post a Comment