Over the last few weeks, many things have happened: Our darling Miko had to go back to the pound... the biting of our other dog was getting too much. Three ripped out teeth was enough. He was cute and loveable, but just not a good fit.
While this is not a blog that I talk much about work, I need to put in here that work has been a major stress the last few weeks and, while I will not go into it much further, through negotiations, research and some hard lines in the sand, I have a contract in place which is even more generous and thoughtful than the one I had previously. And I have peace of mind, which is priceless.
And, the big elephant in the room... I started yet another year of "back to school"... bless my heart. While I think every semester that I have bit off more than I can chew, this time I know I have. Fifteen credit-hours, working full-time, teaching piano and, oh this other thing called Single Parenting... There is no slacking off for me... and so far three or four hours each night studying and massive amounts of Diet Pepsi have kept me afloat.
So, dear readers, if you do not get regular updates, please trust me that I will promise to post the big stuff, and please excuse me while I stress a little until mid-December.
No comments:
Post a Comment