I feel guilty. My neice from Rome noticed a sharp decline in my blog postings.
So... here are more of the things we have been up to. First off, there is a blackmail pic that I am sure Aiden and his wife will laugh about hysterically when he gets older.
This is it. I love this robot costume. It is the perfect Silver Telletubby-Look alike costume. It was not cute, but it was warm on the night we went to the Dino Park in Ogden with Rays to go Trick-or-Treating. It was warm and fun and magnificent.
Just for the record, we found a new costume. Aiden chose Thomas the Tank Engine. So, therefore, although it isn't as cute as years past, it will be cuter than this Robot costume.
Last night, we painted pumpkins. Aiden's was perfect and super colorful. I love it.
I also enlisted child-labor to get our car clean. He loves this vacuum thing. He is such a big helper buddy.
We have also been taking long walks in the mornings that are not too cold. Aiden is sporting his monkey jammies and his nifty family sweatshirt.
And... we have been taking treats into Aiden's super cool and super secret pop-up Lightening McQueen fort that is WAY too small for Mom, but I managed to kinda get in there and watch Madagascar 3. Boy it was fun.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment