Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Official First Day of the Holiday Season!!!!!!!!




Thanks, Uncle Chris. He was sooooo sick tonight. But so fun to go see the lights.
"I can't stop looking! It's too pretty!"


I am SO beyond excited for Christmas- mostly for my son. I remember now why Christmas is so amazing for children. There is so much to see, experience, and the magic...oh, the magic is amazing to re-live. I have really tried to find fun things that are great for a 5-month old to do.

Today, Chris is BEYOND sick and has been for the last few weeks. (Sorry, Chris, I gave you swine flu...)But he has been great about the Christmas stuff even though it really is not his thing. He helped me get in the Christmas tree from the garage and then... we did the first Aiden-Christmas-related thing. We went to see the lights at Layton City. There aren't many of them, but it was fascinating for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment