Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jack Jack and the Beloved Abomination






Sounds like a fun Disney movie, eh?  Jack Jack and the Beloved Abomination?!  Actually, this post is about small observations about my son.  First, he looks like Jack Jack from Disneys' The Incredibles.  Second, the toy I bought him is the most beloved toy he has owned thus far, but is the most obnoxious, loud, ugly toy ever.  EVER!




Why did I buy this toy?  Because it was bright and piano-like... his favorite thing in the world.  It is like any other electronic piano.  It has different background beats and different sounds.  But Aiden prefers the "meow" sound (yes, all the notes end up being "meows") and the samba rhythm.  Lovely.

So, I have to think back to all the times I made snide, maybe rude comments about siblings, friends, and neighbors who have purchased toys that are so... UGLY!  I have become one of these.  

I have a hybrid piano Cheshire cat thing that Aiden, unfortunately, loves.  It is a good sign that he likes to practice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment