Friday, March 19, 2010

A day with the dino

Mr. A and I went to Thanksgiving Point today.  I have never been there before except to the little barn a year ago to see a fashion show.  It was very cold.  It was beautiful and sunny, but started to snow - in the sunshine.  It was really beautiful.  Really, really cool.  Aiden and I ate at the nice restaurant.  I told the hostess that I was having lunch with my hot date.  She said, "So, two and a highchair?"  I said, "No, just one and a highchair."   The hostess said back, "That is sooooo cute!!"


Then we went to see the dinosaurs.  I had no idea it was that cool.  I loved it.  So did Aiden. He kept saying, "hooo.  Hooo..." and blowing out.  That is him saying, "Wow."  I always whisper it to him.

He loved the big brontosaurus and the dinosaurs that were above him.  He was so fun.




Scary, eh?  Well, the couple before me were posing with the dad throwing the kid into the shark's mouth.  So I feel a little better as a parent.


It was very cool to see the actual size of these things.  It makes me wonder how God figured out all the different cool things about all the different creatures on the earth.  

We even picked up a couple of books.



And Mister loved every minute of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment