Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Disturbing

I had a dream last night about Joan Crawford.  Don't know why, but this woman has always given me nightmares.  She was scary - in looks and in her personal life.  I thought that today I would blog about some actors who scare me.  Joan Crawford is one of them.

Joan Crawford
YIKES!!  Joan Crawford is one of the creepiest human beings!

All About Eve Publicity Still of Bette Davis 1950 20th Cent./**I.V.
Same thing - Betty Davis

Watch the two of them about "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?".  Creepy movie.

Michael York.  Yikes!  I think it is more his voice that is disturbing than his looks.  Sounds like he had mashed potatoes stuck in the back of his throat.  

Mark Hammill.   What happened, man?  You were sexy as Luke Skywalker.

Elijah Wood has always kinda freaked me out with his stalker eyes.

Crispin Glover.  What a nutcase!!

Helena Bonham Carter.  I think she is allowed to look this way just because she is married to Tim Burton.  She really is a pretty lady, but soooo creepy.  


Nicole Kidman.  Ok, I think she is pretty and I think she is a great actress.  But there is just something about her that kinda is off.  She looks like one of those computer generated human beings that is a little too pretty.  Creeps me out.

Well, thanks.  Another 3 minutes of your time I have wasted.  Sorry about that.  More about real life tomorrow.  Promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment