Friday, April 30, 2010
Hurts me more than it hurts you
I now know why parents say "This hurts me more than it hurts you."
I am transitioning Aiden from Mom's bed to the crib during naptimes. I wouldn't do this, except he is crawling all over the bed and traversing the pillow maze to keep him from pitching off the sides of the bed. He is getting better at it.
Aiden hates his crib. The first nap was 2 hours of crying and 15 minutes of nap. The second nap was 1 hour of crying and 1 hour of sleep. Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow. It is so frustrating. I finally put in my ear buds and listened to an audio book.
*Sigh* Smedleys came over for tacos and pineapple upside down cake. With whipped cream. From a squirting can....
Aiden loves when his cousins visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment