Monday, August 16, 2010

Pens and funny pics

Mister found Uncle Chris's swimming goggles.  Wackiness ensued.



This is my all time favorite pen ... ever.  Most of you know know I have a pen fetish.  This one was found at the Cherry Hill Children's Fair.  It was from a Real Estate office.  Go figure.

If this pen is stolen, the culprit has been hunted down.  It is almost out of ink and I couldn't find them anywhere to purchase.  Not even the refills.  

I searched and finally found a serial number on the ink cartridge.  

They are made in FLIPPING INDIA!!!  And to buy them, I have to buy a minimum of 100,000 at $.15 each.  Plus shipping.  FROM INDIA!!

YIKES!!!!  

So instead I contacted the realty office and asked just for pens.  
I am a user.
But they said yes. 
And laughed.


Caffeine update:  Day 4 with no caffeine.  Last night I had a dream that Heidi Klum hated me.  I will chalk that one up to withdrawals.

No comments:

Post a Comment