Tuesday, December 7, 2010

19 Days and a promised video

First the video.  Jingle Bells.  A la Mom and Tater.  As funny as this is... think how much more funny it would be to have Aiden WATCH this video.  I have to figure out a way to record him watching this.  SO stinking cute.



I totally cheated tonight.  First of all, Mondays are really hard for me to do anything with Mister other than sit exhaustedly on the couch and read stories.  BUT!  'Tis the Christmas Season, so that would not do.

We wanted to go to the Festival of Trees this year, but it was such a drive and Mister probably would not have enjoyed it much.  So, what to do... what to do...   We kinda did our own Festival of Trees.  We went to Tai Pan Trading and saw all the decorated trees there.  Honestly, I think Mister enjoyed it more because we could touch things, pretend like we might buy them, then put them back.

For anyone with a toddler, try it!  It is great fun.  And there were not BILLIONS of people there.




No comments:

Post a Comment