The night started off innocently enough. We were going to go to the mall to get Aiden a new stuffed animal at the Animal Workshop. Guess what?! Out of business. So... BOWLING it is!
We started off the night calling Smedleys and meeting up at Warrens for dinner. Then... bowling. I think I have never laughed so hard in my whole life. Aiden absolutely loved it - especially since we got to go with Smedleys. They are so fun and love him so much. They really helped make it the best day ever for Aiden. It took a few times Granny-throwing the ball for his to understand that the ball crashing into the pins is the fun part. None of us really bowled. We took turns having Aiden throw the ball and we all used the bumpers. I think Jessica won at 106. Sad, sad bowling ability.
Well, on to the show: (BTW - I will post Breanna's Flintsone bowling reenactment tomorrow... it is awesome!!)
Dip, dip, dip!!
He looks devastated, but he would do this and laugh hysterically when the pins would fall down. By the end of the night, his cheeks were red... REALLY red.
Barely able to keep his eyes open to eat the ice cream. Poor bug was totally worn out from bowling and fell asleep on the way home.
AWESOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment