Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Drive

We went on a much-needed drive today during what needed to be Aiden's naptime.  I decided we could go up to my own stomping grounds in Eden and Ogden Canyon.  So... we picked up Uncle Chris after his work and drove.  It was lovely.  

First of all, Chris has the opportunity to work in the most gorgeous building in Ogden.  

It was built in the early 1900's, I think...


The waterfall up the canyon.  I used to live in Eden and would always think of the waterfall as the point at which I could leave my work/school life behind and my peaceful part of my life would start.  Little did I know, but my brother would one day control this waterfall and how much/little water would come down.  Fascinating.

He wouldn't look at the camera.  He was enthralled.

No, as a matter of fact, I wasn't wearing any makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment