These are premie clothes that we too big when we brought Aiden home.
And look at those socks!!!
Awwww.....
A few people have said that with their first child, they want their child to crawl early, walk early, talk early.... Aiden will be 9 months old on Monday and is still not crawling. His pediatrician has said over and over not to worry unless he is over a year old and is still not rolling over (which he has been doing for many, many months). I guess I am not a typical first-time parent. I LOVE that Aiden is not mobile yet. When I plop him down to play, he stays there, albeit not happily at times, but he stays put. Soon, I will have to baby-proof the house.
The other, more practical, reason I am happy he is not mobile is because he is having his major surgery in two weeks and mobility makes it harder for him to heal. They suggested that we cast his legs if he was walking. They estimate more than 100 stitches in his little "special boy area" and they don't want them to tear. God knows what he is doing in delaying things. And I could not be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment