Thursday, March 11, 2010

Prayers for Parrishes

You may not know her, but please pray for Linda Parrish.  She is a dear friend and is currently on life support with a multitude of problems.  She and her husband, Lynn, are two of the kindest people I know.  My heart is breaking for them both.  If you want, see her progress here---

If you can, please remember her through your day.   Just a little about them:  Lynn was my home teacher when I lived in Bountiful.  He was genuinely concerned about me and my little unassuming life.  Linda was kind, loving, and so willing to befriend me when I felt like a misfit.  


When I was pregnant with Aiden, I called Lynn in hysterics one day after we found out there were problems with Aiden.  He came with Brother Humphreys and gave me the sweetest, most inspired blessing.  I will never forget that day.  When Aiden had his surgeries in July 2009, they were there.  When I had ex-boyfriend scares, Lynn was there to protect me. For my birthday right before I had Aiden, Lynn and Linda, Jill Hall and I went to dinner at the Mandarin.  It was amazing and Linda was the life of the party.  She is a funny, loving woman.


I hope the Lord sees fit to leave her here for just a little while longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment