My family is the most amazing team I have ever known. Between Thursday and Saturday - between the Smedleys, Chris, and Mike and Amanda (and Gracie helped too...), everything is in, most is unpacked, and I am ready to begin a new chapter of life here.
I don't have curtains up nor pictures hung, so I will wait to post pics, but there were plenty of other things that were wonderful this weekend.
The dishwasher overflowed with bubbles. Aiden was so lucky!!
My two boys getting used to their new home!
Saturday was my birthday - and "heavy thing moving day". It started off with me getting everything moved in with my family. Then a shower. Then the afternoon with Kari - including new knives and Thai food. YUM!!
Today was grocery shopping at 6:30 (because Aiden woke up early...), a trip to the cemetery to visit Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa... then shower and dashed off to see Shiree play in her pipe band for a Memorial Day program. Wow. It was so cool.
See Shiree? Sweetness.
Aiden and Jessica having a great time at the Memorial Day ceremony.
Then we had a nap. Much much needed nap - for 2 hours. Didn't even phase my fatigue. Then off to Mike and Amanda's for a great barbecue and time by the fire pit. Aiden had the treat of a animal cookies. It was great. He was FILTHY! He loved it.
Now off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment