Aiden is 8 months old today. To celebrate, we went to the zoo again yesterday and had green bean fries at TGI Fridays. Okay, he had pureed green beans, but it was fun. I bought an annual membership to the zoo, so we can go whenever and we don't have to feel bad when Aiden falls asleep after just seeing one or two animals. It gives me a good walk up and down the hills and he gets to see fun animals. It was much warmer than the last time we were there and the big cats were leaning against the warm glass, so we were able to see them VERY close and personal.
He doesn't do much, but I can tell that he is really thinking. He is such a thinker. On the drive home, he would make this chesty guttural LOUD noise. We figured out it was Aiden's version of "what does a tiger say?" He was doing his ROAR. Darling. He also does an impression of a horse when he spits. He is getting so big. One thing he still does, though, is cuddle up to Mom at bedtime. I love my little furnace sleeper.
I love my boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment